Establishment of Mardan Development Authority:
Housing is a basic need and thousands of familiies are struggling to have a roof over their heads. Rapid population growth, scarcity of Government resources, urbanization and the development imbalances between urband and rural areas have compounded the housing problem. In big Cities/Towns this problem has become further worsen.
Mardan Development Authority is now working under the Administrative control of Secretary Local Government, Elections and Rural Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Launching Sheikhmaltoon town Phase-IV
- External Electrification in SMT
- Arrangement for solid waste Management, Dumping Ground and Land fill.
- Establishment Separate Grid Station
- Providing of sui Gas facility
- Development of new Tube Wells in existing networking
- Rehabilitation of existing water supply networking system
- Rehabilitation of sewerage system
- Construction of Roads/Rehabilitation of Roads.
- Arrangement of Additional operational equipment/Machinery for the efficient working of maintenance work.
- Construction of Sewerage Treatment Plant(STP)
- Extension & strengthening of power supply (PESCO)
- Disposal of commercial plot/Construction of commercial plaza
- Disposal of non utility plots in education & health sector etc
- Disposal constructed shop/Flats
- Environmental Beautification.
- MDAhad developed three Phases of Sheikhmaltoon Town SwabiMardan as per detail below:-
- Shah Mansoor Town Phase- I
- Residential plots = 2777 Nos
- Commercial = 154 kanal
- Education = 64 kanal
- Health = 6 kanal
- Shah Mansoor Town Phase- II
- Residential plots = 1961 Nos
- Commercial = 15 kanal
- Education = 29.63 kanal
- Health = 2 kanal
- Shah Mansoor Town Phase- III
- Residential plots = 501 Nos
- Commercial = 4.6 kanal
- Education = 4 kanal